Clock of the Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clock of the Fates

The year is 2027. The setting is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. A time of Chaos & conspiracy as well as the rediscovery of Magic and Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

Coins : 44

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: The War Room   The War Room EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:22 am

Walking past extraordinary weaponry grazing my hand against the covers protecting the weapons of mass destruction. "Soon, my children, you will be unveiled to the public's eyes when I strike back, exhibiting my true power!!" Laughed the Doctor Maniacally. "It won't be long before I retrieve the missing piece, most vital to my operation! The only creature standing between me & limitless power is Dr.Clearwater!!" Slams fist down on mechanical devices, as an evil grin develops upon my face
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

Coins : 287

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 am

Walking in from the Storm outside looking like a soaked mongrel the Wasteland Bandits tribe leader ThunderHawk and 2 bodyguards walks into Morlock's Lab. "My boyz were not able to take hold of the weapon as its being guarded by two people a young boy who seems to use them and an older fella both seem to from what ive been tol pack quite a punch and they are willing to take risks to save there hide by the sounds of it." ThunderHawk walks over to the bulletin board and looks at some of Morlocks notes "My boyz lost site of the two in side the city but one of my looks spotted the car heading towards Chicago, i sent a few of my boyz out that wayz to keep tabs on them two troublesome pests. But thats only part of the reason im here i want to know what the next step in the plan is doc."
Back to top Go down
https://fate-counting-down.rpg-board.net
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:49 am

Paces back and forth, arms crossed on chest. Screams at top of lungs A lousy old man and a little runt!? This is no challenge! There must be a trap of some sort! If I don't act fast, the Pendulum forces may beat us to retrieving the weapon! Running over to the War Room's Main Computer, frantically dragging, tapping, & typing on the touchscreen. Brings up schematics for a Plasma Blaster & renders a 3D image of it & rotates it. This weapon has automatic lock on, vaporizing any object or objects it targets. Up to 15 objects can be locked onto at once, & it may be the most powerful weapon ever created. I can have my computer build it in no time....the only problem is that I need a plasma power source! Now Thunderhawk, I'll need you to do some scouting with your boys to track down this power source for me! report back to me!
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Hearing how the doc was angered at there failure Thunderhawk took it out on his bodyguards "You two haven't done a dang blasted thing to help out the doc and now look whats happened he is angry with us!" Smacking the two heads together Thunderhawk turns back to the do who is at the computer loading up the blueprints for his latest invention. "Well i suppose we could try and retrieve some form of energy from emerald city i know there are multiple labs there that my boyz have not struck yet. I could order another supply run and ransack on the rest of the labs if it would help out." unsure if that would be what the doc wants or not Thunderhawk waits for a reply.
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

Coins : 53

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Walking around the lab Arean spots an entrance "This place....its very...strange, Hopefully I can earn this Dr. Moore guy's trust, I need that money, I need more money" Walking into the Lab Arean feels a strange vibe and looks around until he hears a very evil laugh "What the hell was that, Is that Dr. Moore?" Arean headed towards the laugh and sees a strange looking man standing in a lab, Arean looks at the image he was given and sees that it is Dr. Moore "hello there Dr. Moore, dont ask me how I know who you are but I am here as a friend"
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:12 pm

Thunderhawk Turns Around and draws his giant sledgehammer surprised to see someone other then his own men he had waiting outside come into the lab "You just walked yourself into your own funeral kiddo. I don't know how you managed to get past my boyz out front but Now you have two option you can either die quick and or slow i personally like the dying slow part cause it so much fun hearing the bone snap and hearing people scream is total agony! Haha" Thunderhawk stands there slapping his hammer in his hands and smiling an evil grin.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Reaching the Labs of Dr Moore Jackal can see that the boy hi is tailing has recently been here an has gone inside. "Well well looks like you have a little bit a spunk in you kiddo, i like that." Jackal jumps front the roof he is on and continues onto the roof of Morlock Labs. Slipping in through the open fire escape Jackal over hears that the Kid is gonna try and cut a deal with the mad doctor but has come face to face with the Wasteland Bandit leader Thunderhawk. Silently sneaking to a good viewing point Jackal waits to see what happens as he observes the activity's below from the shadows. In a silent Voice Jackal laughs to himself as he says "One way or another this kid has guts and weather they get splatted all over the labs or not is only f he is smart enough to avoid rumbling with Thunderhawk and his goons."
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:27 pm

"heh, you call it tough to get in here....I could get by you fools blindfolded....but I'm not here for you" Arean tries to come up with a good lie so no one gets suspicious "my name is....um.... Andrew Milock, i came here because i have an...um..interest in science and...um I dunno maybe I could help you with some weapons. Arean looks at Thunderhawk "now why dont you move out of my way so I can talk to someone important"
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:37 pm

"Sorry boyo but you ain't gonna go no were cause i smell treachery all over you!" Standing firm Thunderhawk doesn't budge an inch "If your really a science freak then you wouldn't have barged right in and my boyz would have let me know there was someone out front. so your time to shine in the light boyo has ended its time for you to take a licken from ol Thunderhawk!"
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:47 pm

"wow man look just take it easy I was just nervous okay? I'm really not good in science but I want to learn from the best i just did not want to admit it" As Arean stares at thunderhawk he thinks to himself that he has never been so scared in his entire life "Please man just give me another chance...I can be a very valuable asset"
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:02 pm

Thunderhawk Stands there and thinks for a moment thinking and after about 5 minutes puts down his hammer as he can see this kid is ready to shit himself in freight. "Ok boyo, but you make one false move or say the wrong thing and you wont live to see another say as you will be the next victim of my mighty hammer." Thunderhawk steps aside and allows Arean to pass but keep a good eye out on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:06 pm

"Impressive this kid might be smarter then i first took him for as very few have live to tell there tales about Thunderhawk, but we will see if he can outwit one of the greatest minds to date. Moore is no pushover" Jackal continues to watch over things from his spot in the roof rafters amongst the shadows.
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:12 pm

(Man that was close) Arean thought to himself (I feel like I could take him but I do not want to chance it) "Thank you so much for being smart Thunderhawk, now lets see what you need me for Dr. Moore" Arean stands staring at Dr. Moore waiting for him to say somthing
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:56 pm

Walking into the war room with frizzed hair & burnt clothing laughing maniacally "Thunderhawk! Why did you let a runt get in here! He'll dirty my lab up! I don't need more germs to clean up! Bad enough I have you contaminating this place with your grotesque smell! Glancing at Arean confused & walks past a mechanical device with reflective surfaces, revealing the silhouette of a figure on the roof. A smirk forms on Moore's face "On second thought, Thunderhawk take your men & check around outside, I have a keen feeling that I'm being watched! As for you...Arean is it? You better have a good reason for barging in here, & taking up my time! Speak, & if you don't interest me, you can guarantee not seeing the light of day. You've got 3 minutes, impress me
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:04 pm

Thunder hawk Look at the doc the looks at his men then lifts his arm pit up and smells it "I don't smell bad, its the hot weather i perspire faster but yea i go and send my boyz to find the spy you think you see. ThunderHawk Grunts at the Kid and then walks out of the War room.
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:05 pm

"hmph, I like your style good Doctor, Well Don't ask me how I got here but I know who you are and I am interested in helping you out with anything....I am very skilled in various ways of killing people and i can do RECON, what do you say good Doctor? Arean waits for Doctor Moore to reply as he is thinking to himself (please take the bait, I need you to gain my trust, then i can get the plans)
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:13 pm

"Uh oh looks like my cover is blown here, oh well the time for hiding is over" "Jumping Down from the rafters Jackal confronts both Doctor Moore and Arean face to face. "Still sharp as ever Mikey, i shouldn't have put it past you, you always were the intellectual freak of the group always having you face buried in books about science." Jackal looks over to Arean "You know your a smart kid but one heads up i will give you is always watch your back and don't make deals you cant afford to keep. If you change your mind on the mission i have a better deal to offer. Find me when your done, i will be outside playing with Thunderhawk and his goons" with thank Jackal disappeared in a poof of black smoke leaving behind a small device on the ground were he was standing.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

smiling where Jackal stood & laughs hysterically. I love when he calls me the freak! bahaha!.... If I was serious about the whole 3 minute thing, than you'd be dead! cause you don't interest me one bit! A mouse is more useful to me than a recon runt! chuckling & growing a large deranged smile on face. I can kill a man 23 different ways, using no weapons. So I'll tell you what, I'll have you duel Thunderhawk, with a weapon of your choice. You win, I'll give you a day or two as a servant for me. OR you could be a lab rat Twisted Evil pulls out a Morlock original, "Neon Ray Gun" & zaps the device on the ground, neutralizing it.
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:32 pm

"Okay Doc, I'll play your little game, Lets see what this Thunderhawk can do, you think you can dodge a .50 cal Thunderhawk...heh" As Arean says that he thinks to himself (Damn it I hope this turns out okay, i need to win this no mater what)
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Grinning slightly than sees the gun held by Arean! "Nice gun kiddo!! may I recommend a mana powered Blitz gun?" presents a purple bulky gun with an energy compartment in it "Change of plans, instead of getting killed by Thunderhawk, go take down the man who sent you here!" Smiles deviously & light reflects off red goggles
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm

(oh no) Arean thought to himself (I need to gain Dr. Moore's trust but if i kill Chronos then I wont get my money, everything I worked so hard for can end here today) Arean continues to think "Okay Dr listen to me now, I thank you for helping me but if you want me to kill Chronos, the man who hired me then you are going to have to give me something in return, I want the blue prints to the new weapon you are building....give me that and Chronos is gone.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:01 pm

A giant smile forms on Moore's face showing his large pointed teeth with years of plaque build up on them "Ahhhh, So Chronos is your boss? Hehe, You see, I don't know everything, but I knew there had to be a higher power sending you here, or else you would have come more prepared! How else could a runt like you barge in here, let alone find my lab!!" Moore chuckling, followed by mixing some chemicals together & opening up compartments,
grabbing substances in containers out, mixing them all together,
creating a glistening blue gelatinous liquid of some sort.
"There you have it, Ammo!" picks up the
Millenia Gun & pours the liquid into the valve inside the gun,
followed by inserting a device to plug up the valve. "I'm reloaded!! And I guess I'll take Chronos out on my own, your coming with me kiddo!" laughing
maniacally & throwing arms into air blasting the gun wildly

Last edited by Doctor Moore on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Meanwhile outside Thunderhawk and his men have just encountered the mysterious Stranger known ans Jackal

"Hello Thunderhawk, looks like you need some dancing lesson lets see how well you can dance pretty boy!" With thank Jackel pulled out his Anti-Material Rifle and fired a few shots of at Thunderhawk.

RAH!!!!! You gonna pay for that you freaky little man! Boyz lets teach this weirdo who he is picking a fight with.!" With that Thunderhawk and his boyz charged at Jackal weapons drawn and red with rage

Aww, did i hurt the little babies feelings by shooting at him? hahaha you really are dumber then you look Thunderhawk come on now ill give you the first strike only to be fair!" Jackal stands there Rifle in hands taunting Thunderhawk to attack him

"Puny man! You gonna feel the pain of defeat once i crush you with my hammer!" Thunderhawk now down right pissed right off takes his first swing at Jackal only to miss and crush one of his own boys.

"Ooooo, ouch hes gonna feel that in the morning! Whoops, looks like you hit the wrong target Thunderhawk. Might want to recheck were your swinging that thing big boy might take down another one of your own men with that blunt object you play with."
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:10 pm

(Stupid Arean! STUPID! why did I say his name) Arean quickly thinks up somthing "okay Dr you got it I'll help you out....even though i don't want to but It does not look like I have much of a choice" Right when Arean says that he sees Dr. Moore leaving (okay looks like I am going to have to contact Chronus and tell him what is coming his way) With Dr. Moore already out of the building Arean Moroc contacts Chronos to tell him Dr. Moore will be there shortly then Arean catches up with Moore
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Walking out of building calmly through the battle between Thunderhawk & Jackal. leans back, dodging a giant swing of Thunderhawk's hammer, followed by a bullet from a henchman's gun whizzing past Moore's head "Your fired." without turning to look, Moore bends his arm cross his stomach & blasts the henchman, vaporizing part of his chest. "Hey Jackal, still a sneaky little twit aye? watch your left! Where are you Arean!!! Unless you want to get killed, I suggest you hurry up!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The War Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War Room   The War Room Empty

Back to top Go down

The War Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock of the Fates :: Hill Valley :: City Limits :: Morlock laboratories-
Jump to: