Clock of the Fates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clock of the Fates

The year is 2027. The setting is a time of great innovation and technological advancement. A time of Chaos & conspiracy as well as the rediscovery of Magic and Dragons.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Adventures at the Mall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AArel

AArel

Male

Coins : 53

The Adventures at the Mall Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 12:43 am

"man how did i get here" said Arean Moroc as he was stalking his target inside the mall "The person who gave me the orders said I should be careful but I don't see what's to fear. He looks really weak to me" Moroc moved threw the crowds of people waiting for the precise moment to kill his target "I hope he will get out of this area with all these people.....It will be very difficult to get rid of him silently" Arean Moroc continued to stalk his target until he saw he was moving towards the bathroom "perfect" Right when the target moved into the bathroom Arean followed him in, saw that no one was there "Hey you" Right when Arean said that the target turned around and got knocked into the wall, Before he could scream Arean snapped his neck "good that was not so bad....now I just need to find a way out of here" Arean Moroc looked around and saw a window "There we go. The person who hired me said he would be right out side the mall. The faster I get to him the faster I get my money, and I need my money, I have not had any food in a long time"
Arean Moroc silently moves out the window and towards the mysterious man who hired him
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

Coins : 287

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 pm

Waiting outside in a fancy black limo was Arean's Contact. Upon seeing the Boy jump out of the bathroom facing the parking lot he sent one of his bodyguards to retrieve the dead body from the young boy. Doing as his boss instructed the bodyguard got out of the limo got out and headed towards Arean. Upon reaching the boy he says "Boss is waiting for you in the limo." with that he grabbed the dead body from the boy and walked over to an unmarked black van and opened the back door throwing the body inside then closing the door heading back to the limo.
Back to top Go down
https://fate-counting-down.rpg-board.net
AArel

AArel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Getting shoved into the limo Arean screamed "man watch it" Arean looked up and saw the mysterious man sitting across from him in the limo surrounded by heavily armed and tough looking body guards "so am I getting my money yet I did what you asked" The mysterious man did not answer and Arean looked confused waiting for his reply
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:03 pm

"You will get your money." hands him a briefcase full of greenbacks. "But i have another job for you thought *holds up an image of Doctor Moore*I want you to go to his lab in hill Vally and see what he is up to, i have been given word that he is working on a new weapon design and that he is using the local bandits to get the parts he wants. If you can retrieve the weapon blueprints i will gladly pay you double what i just gave you for killing that that turncoat."
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Arean opens the briefcase and sees all of the money "Oh man, oh man this is great, I don't think I have ever been this happy" After Arean says that he sees the image of Doctor Moore "Humph, this guy looks puny, I will gladly help you out, only for the money though"
After saying that Arean leaves the mysterious man and heads toward Hill Valley to finish his mission
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 2:34 pm

Once Arean is out of the vehicle he orders one of his men to tail the boy and to report back what happens seeing as how the boys eyes lit up with the briefcase of money he isn't to be trusted. "Follow him but make sure you don't get caught and stay out of visual as if you get caught by him you will no longer work for pendulum. your existence will be disavowed. Do you understand me Jackal?" Loud can clear Chronos, you got nothing to worry about. I'm the best there is this side of the wastelands." with that Jackel get out of the car and in a flash of light disappears.

Continued Here -->Morlock laboratories<-- Read that before reading what is below to understand what is happening.

Last edited by Cain Ventresca on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

Coins : 44

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:20 am

Arriving here in hover car, Moore grins, & grabs his gun. "Come out Come out where ever you are Chronie!!!! Hahaha!!!! Moore quickly turns around, in a spinning motion as he sweeps Arean's legs out from under him. Moore continues to spin, & rises back up followed by placing one foot on Arean's diaphragm & aiming the Millenia gun at his head. "I've got the amateur you sent out after me! Come and get him!...oops my hand is twitching! closing eyes, Moore shoots gun at the ground beside Arean's head, giving off a radiant ringing sound, & leaving behind a small black crater next to Arean.
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:22 am

"watch where you point that thing Doc!....I did everything you wanted form me" Arean looks around waiting for Chronos to appear
(I really hope he got my message....I need his help here if we are going to take out Dr. Moore, I cant do it myself) Arean continues to look at Dr. Moore and then at the surrounding area to check if Chronos is here
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:38 am

After a few minutes of waiting a hood male figure walks out into view with two bodyguards one of either side of him, he speaks calmly "Ah i see you have both come and you have done better then i asked by bringing me the gun itself not just the blueprints, congrats but i gathered the good doctor there would be more then you could handle i quite frankly i had hoped he would have done away with you so i wouldn't have to but much to my disappointment he hasn't done away with you yet." The hooded Figure waits to hear what the doctor has to say about what he is attempting to pull off.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:55 am

Glancing back at weapon mounted on hover mobile. "If it was simply a weapon you wanted, than you could have asked!!" Moore takes the ammunition valve out of the gun & throws it towards the hooded figure & his guards, resulting in a loud sound & sizzling sounding amongst all the smoke arising. Moore dives for his hover mobile and takes control of the machine gun. "You wanna play like that!? OKAYY!! I'M RELOADED!!!! Say hello To mah lil' friend!! BAHAHA" Moore starts blasting the gun into the smoke cloud with his roaring laughter sounding over the weapon firing.
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:06 am

The guards start to panic and try to clear the smoke while the hooded figure walks through the smoke avoiding all shots fired in his direction. "Moore you have not changed one bit since you left the Pendulum. You still as wild and unpredictable as ever, Its a shame a great mind like yours has gone to waste. Oh well should you ever reconsider coming back the us then your lab is still operational. The brains we have working in there right now don't seem to have half the mind you have but i suppose that is what makes you so unique in your ways." Stopping dead in his tracks he pulls down his hood revealing his face to both Moore and Arean. It is in fact the leader of Pendulum Chronus himself.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Moore
Prince of Power
Prince of Power
Doctor Moore

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 am

Ceases to fire and smiles deviously "You can say I've put my mind to waste, but it won't be long before I reveal my grandest creation! That will put all of you lousy Pendulum weaponry to shame! I have plans for you and all of your men Chronos! It won't be long love! HAHAHAHA" Moore takes off on hovercraft & leaves a note behind reading "I rigged the Blitz gun I gave to Arean to explode, touch him, you'll all be blown to kingdom come! Hope our second date can go smoother xoxoxoxo"
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:19 am

Arean sees Chronos looking at him weird " what's wrong....what did the note say?" Arean keeps his gun close in case Chronos decides to dispose of him(I hope it does not turn to that but if it does I will be ready) Arean thinks to himself, after that moment Arean sees Chronos slowly backing away from him
Back to top Go down
Cain Ventresca
Hand of the Creator
Hand of the Creator
Cain Ventresca

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 1:47 am

"Young one your fate is sealed, should i attempt to remove you but there is however one way out of this, you swear your oath to whatever gods you worship and pray the grant you a second chance at life cause the good doctor has left you to your doom." With the Chronos started walking back to his vehicle however before he left a small mechanical computerized device behind. Reaching his vehicle he stops before getting and and looks back to the young boy and says "Your to young to die this way use that device and live again but don't come seeking aid from pendulum in the future for you no longer have any chances." Putting his hood back up chronos gets into the limo and leaves the parking lot.
Back to top Go down
AArel

AArel

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 am

Arean looks at the device and uses it "wow I guess thank you, now I don't have to die at least" Arean has a sad look on his face as he walks away wondering where to go next (you know what I think I will make my way to the city, see if there is anything good there) Arean continues walking away thinking to himself (I'm not trusting anyone ever again, I keep getting used, this time I will only work for myself)

Life in Downtown<-- Continued Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures at the Mall   The Adventures at the Mall Empty

Back to top Go down

The Adventures at the Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clock of the Fates :: Chicago :: Downtown :: Twin Pines Mall-
Jump to: